Aq Bolagh Ecotourism Resort
Duration Of Visit
Best Seasons To Visit
5 kilometers after Lalejin to the Tehran Road, adjacent to Latgah village, Aq Bolagh village, Bahar, Hamedan Province, Iran
Time To Read: 3 Minutes
Geographical location of Aq Bolagh Ecotourism Resort
Aq Bolagh Ecotourism Resort is located 5 kilometers after Lalejin to the Tehran Road, adjacent to Latgah village, Aq Bolagh village,Bahar, Hamedan Province, Iran.
Reasons for reputation
This residence has an official license from the Administration of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts, and Tourism Organization of Hamedan province. This project was launched in 1395 and starts introducing traditional houses, promenades, rural lifestyle, baking bread, along with different tours to go sightseeing in Hamadan province, visiting Lalejin (the city of pottery), visiting the world's largest water cave Ali Sadr, pottery painting, and workshops, performing live music by artists from Hamedan, visiting Ganjnameh and many other attractive spots in this matchless area of.
Specification of the resort includes:
- 900 meters house area with 5 separate rooms
- 2 bathroom and kitchen
- There is no bed but traditionally with clean mattresses and blankets
- There is a barbecue inside the resort
- Evening gathering with small tea party
- Unique architectural with a terrific view
- Access to the village's plain by the second door of the resort
- Car park inside of the resort
- Asphalt route from Lalejin to the complex
You need to know that there are two specific routes:
- There is a signpost of Aqbalaq village, right a kilometer after the Tehran trooper, the first road on the right after the Red Crescent relief base.
- Straight from the Kermanshah road, first, there is Bahar city, and then Lalejin, along Lalejin road, after the last Lalejin square, 5 km ahead of the Latgah village, there is a road on the right side that is Aqbalaq village.
YaldaMedTour would live to read your personal experience and ideas, please share them with us in comment below.
Copyright © 2022 To YaldaMedTour. All Rights Reserved.